The Gulas Group provides proven and reliable assessments, coaching, training and development processes that provide significant and measurable improvements in performance and a solid path toward achieving your goals.
Clients seek us out to help them achieve their strategic goals, close sales quickly, resolve internal and external conflicts, reduce falling margins, and smooth communications.
Priority Management Mastermind TeleClass
For Priority Manager Graduates
SuperCharge your use of the Priority management process
||6 Weekly Teleclasses
Dates: 2/17/04 to 3/23/04
Time: 11:00 AM - Noon
A systematic way to reinforce your Priority belief system and execute the essential workflow skills
SKILLS CAN BE LEARNED IN 30 - 45 DAYS
HABITS TAKE 60 - 90 DAYS
BELIEFS TAKE 1 - 1 ½ YEARS TO CHANGE
Join a Priority Management Mastermind TeleClass of your favorite workshop. These facilitator-led training sessions will provide you with the convenience of having instructional support, hands-on use of the Priority Manager and interactive participation from other Mastermind attendees.
- Communications Management
- Record, retain and retrieve information quickly and easily using Microsoft® Outlook
- Delegate tasks with confidence
- Set up protocols for handling E-Mail
- Take notes from conversations using "Contacts" tab
- Develop ways of using "Journal"
- Learn the "Four Step Communication Process"
- Commitment Management
- Become more effective in scheduling appointments and meetings with multiple users
- Use "Calendar" to learn to stay balanced - turning intentions into actions
- Plan to accommodate interruptions more effectively
- Activities Management
- Identify and prioritize your tasks - focus on areas of greatest return
- Control multiple tasks and commitments with ease
- Establish a daily plan for achieving goals
- Learn a six step process for daily planning on Outlook.
- Plan more effectively using customized "Task" folder and "Task" pad
- Workspace Management
- Identify and reduce major sources of interruption
- Learn how to "control the clutter" and work from a clean desk
- Work from a single source to maximize productive time
- Choosing the Correct Tasks
- Reinforce your Key Results Area
- Understand how the Strategic Planner tool works to make decisions
- Re-visit and Clarify your Smart Goals
- Identify major projects and projects planners
- Maximize the Execution of Meetings, and Decisions
- Discuss the use of Meeting Planners
- Review Decision Maker form
Throughout this process you will be sharing with other Priority Managers Around the region.
Your time is important to us. That's why
we've designed and introduced our time management
solutions in this TeleClass MasterMind format.
What to Expect:
As a global leader in productivity training, Priority Management first trains you in the processes that increase your productivity. Then you learn how to support those processes with Outlook.
We will send you comprehensive webshop information containing:
- Pre-Webshop Preparation Kit
Who Should Attend?
Any previous attendee of the Priority Manager or Working Smart with Microsoft Outlook Class.
- Daily time gains, right away.
- Better ability to manage key tasks.
- Improved communications.
- Better delegation and follow-up skills.
- Greater sense of accomplishment.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Lasting lifestyle balance.
- Support from our database of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) and iLearn